What is the Blue Plan?
The Blue Plan is the more affordable deluxe website design plan offered by Dance Studio Website Wizard.
What features does it offer?
The Blue Plan offers a lot of great features that would be great to have on your website:
- An About Us page where you can tell potential customers the story of your dance studio (what year it started, philosophies, achievements, etc.)
- Dance class style listings on the front page with pictures of each dance style
- Pages for each dance class style which you can customize with a listing of all classes offered for each style, a video showing a dance class or dance performance for each dance style, dress code requirements for each dance style and a description of each dance style. An example of a sample Ballet Page can be found here.
- A dance class schedule separated by rooms if your dance studio has more than one classroom (you can see a sample dance class schedule here).
- An optional Competition Team Page if your dance studio has a Competition Team where you can post pictures and/or a video of your competition team (this can be changed to a Company Page if your dance studio has a Company and not a Competition Team).
- Faculty listings where you can put a picture, name & a bio.
- Optional testimonials from your customers
- Links to your social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
Do I have to include each section?
No! The beauty of each plan we offer is that you can choose to include or exclude any section.
Can I use your pictures?
Unfortunately, you cannot due to copyright laws. You will need to use your own pictures and if you don’t have any, we recommend you purchase pictures through Shutterstock. You can then upload them during the sign up process.
What does the Blue Plan look like in action?
You can check out the demo site here but please note that there are two features you can see on the demo that are not on this plan: the registration feature and the blog. If you would like these features, then please see our Green Plan. You can also see a video of a sample Blue Plan website:
How much does the plan cost?
You will be charged for the initial web design and then you will pay a monthly fee for website management (find out the advantages of being on a website management plan here). By being on our monthly management plan, you will be allowed to request up to 20 edits per month. You can get out of the monthly website management plan at any time. If you do not wish to pay as much upfront, you can opt to pay less initially and then add the remainder of your web design cost to your monthly management bill. Overall, this is the more expensive option, but it would save you money upfront. If you choose this option, you are under contract for 1 year for the web management and would still be responsible for the monthly payments for 1 year. You can see the pricing here.